skip to main | skip to sidebar

Traveling Light

"I staggered and I stumbled down Pathways of trouble I was hauling those souvenirs of misery And with each step taken my back was breaking 'Til I found the One who took it all from me "

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Oh Happy Day!

Happy 07-07-07!!!
And Happy b-day to my Team Expansion co-workers Chad Edwards and Scott Pixler Pagel!!
Posted by jen ren at 9:34 PM

1 comment:

Scott said...

thanks... I'm glad someone besides my kids enjoys my birthday.

11:00 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
jen ren
It's not really all about me, even though sometimes I think it should be.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (1)
    • ►  June (1)
  • ►  2008 (33)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (13)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2007 (32)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ▼  July (5)
      • Do things really happen in threes?
      • "They're going home, to the place where they belon...
      • Oh Happy Day!
      • Karaoke for Jesus
      • a visit from Harvard (of the midwest) students
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2006 (3)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
  • ►  2005 (12)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (6)

Links

  • SQJ Taipei
  • Taiwan Weather
  • Passion Conferences Blog
  • Living Proof Ministries Blog
  • Prairie Hill Christian Church
  • Real Simple