Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Wow, I thought for sure it would be pink and fuzzy

I found this quiz on another Taiwan blog "following an unknown path" http://amanda47.blogs.com/
and thought it would be fun to take. I think it's pretty accurate--yep, I'm a sappy idealist who wants every relationship to be perfect!
I love internet psychology.






What Color is Your Brain?




BLUE:

At work or in school: I like to be with people, sharing with them, inspiring them, and helping them. I work and learn best when I can take into consideration people and the human element. I flourish in an atmosphere of cooperation.
With friends: I always look for perfect love. I am very romantic, and I enjoy doing thoughtful things for others. I am affectionate, supportive and a good listener.
With family: I like to be happy and loving. I am very sensitive to rejection from my family and to family conflicts. I really like to be well thought of and need frequent reassurance. I love intimate talks and warm feelings.
Take this quiz!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen!

Okay I'm REALLY bad at this whole keep in touch with your friend half a world away thing. However, I do think of you often (I'm sure I say that every 18 months when I actually write) and hope you are well. You sound good in your updates and I glad the work is going well. You should be happy to know my brain is gold in color and I think that is remarkably accurate. Anyway, I just wanted to say hi.

Love,
Angie Mack
ajmack99@aol.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen. Guess I haven't read your blog since school started. Of course, it's not as if you've posted much! Anyway, I'm not surprised that I'm blue too sister! Pretty much on the nose for me!

Anonymous said...

Jen,

I'm blue too. like you and my mom.