Saturday, June 20, 2009

What do Judy Garland and Noah have in common?

Wow, my first blog post of 2009 didn't come until the middle of June. And I did so well in 2008. :-(
There was a rainbow in Taipei the other day after a rain storm. That was nice to see. On my first trip to Taiwan I also saw a rainbow and had a sort of "God's promises are for all people, not just Americans" kind of epiphany. When I saw this weeks rainbow I was heading to Taipei 101 with a group of college students from College Heights Christian Church in Joplin, MO. Hopefully they were able to see it and come to a similar understanding of God's promises. If nothing else they got some pretty cool pictures of Taipei 101 with a rainbow in the background. That's certainly something you don't get to see every day!

----------------
Now playing: The Wizard Of Oz - Judy Garland - Over the Rainbow
via FoxyTunes

No comments: