Thursday, February 17, 2005

I am sitting here feeling very special because my friends the Pagels have put a link to my blog on their blog! The Pagels are missionaries here as well and I think their blog is probably a little more interesting than mine because they have four kids. Anytime you have that many kids you are bound to have loads of cute/disgusting/touching stories. So here's a link to their blog
http://pagels.teamexpansion.org/blog/
Feel free to check it out. They've got some great pics up of their new daughter Mollie Mei.
By the way for all of you Missourians and Iowegians and Illinoians (yeah, i know that's not really a word) who are still wearing your winter coats... This week it has been up in the 70's and 80's here. I even wore shorts yesterday. So if you needed a reason to come visit (besides seeing me) there it is! Come on over!:-)

1 comment:

Scott said...

Thanks for the linkage!
I'll fix your computer now.
:-)