In general I try not to get caught up in the hype of all the new technological advances because when I do I start out all excited about it and then forget about it. Case in point--this blog. I think it's a good idea but it's just to much hassle for a lazy girl like me to sign in and post and edit and blah blah blah... But today while updating something else I also downloaded firefox which has a great feature that allows me just to push a button type a little something and post. It's so easy, and I love things that are easy. So maybe this will inspire me to actually write something once in a while. Even though I'm pretty sure even the most dedicated people gave up checking my blog long ago. So I guess that means I can write anything I want and no one will ever know...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Don't be so sure about that....
;o) Love ya...
I agree . . . don't be so sure about that . . .
I just stumbled upon your blog for the first time tonight. . . .
Post a Comment