Saturday, March 31, 2007

dericious aigny

This evening as I was walking to the MRT to go to worship team practice I was feeling a little sad and lonely. I had just been with a big group of people and, as introverts tend to do, I was feeling alone in a crowd. As I walked I was thinking about things and praying a little bit trying to get my mind off of my feelings which were coming out of another tiring week. When I got on the train, which I had to run to catch, there was a lady next to me that had on a sparkly shirt with the words "dericious aigny" on it. I can only assume that it was supposed to say "delicious agony" or something like that. After puzzling over the meaning of the shirt I looked at the bottom and it said "You are all loved". It made me smile because I felt that God wanted me to see that shirt. Not just because crazy English makes me laugh but because I needed to be reminded that I am "all loved". Just as I was writing this I realized that if I hadn't run for the train I wouldn't have seen the shirt. And if the train hadn't come just when it did or if I had arrived at the station a couple of moments earlier I would have been on a completely different car. if I wasn't so tired I would make my usual list of things we can learn from this experience but I am tired and we all know what happens when I blog tired...
So, tonight just be reminded along with me that "you are all loved". Everyone of us, every part, unconditionally...

No comments: