Saturday, December 29, 2007

Report from home #2--Christmas

Well, christmas is over and the Reynolds family had lots of fun. The highlight for the kids was the Wii that their parents bought them. Well, actually it was a highlight for the adults too because we kicked the kids off a couple times and played. The first thing we did was make a "Mii" for everyone--which is a character you can create to play the games that looks like you. We made one for most of the people in our family. If my brother can get the Wii hooked up to his computer I'll try and put up a picture of the Aunt Jen Mii. I'm pretty good at bowling, much better than in real life. My tennis game needs some work although it's pretty funny to watch your Mii miss the ball. But the best game was boxing when my brother and I played each other. We actually used Grandpa's Mii and my sister-in-law Bobbi Jo's. Bobbi Jo (me) cleaned the floor with Grandpa (Chris). I would like to credit it to my mad boxing skills but I'm pretty sure it was just luck combined with the fact that neither one of us had played the game before.

Here's Nicole, it looks like she's played the Wii just a little too long!


In the afternoon the extended family on my mom's side came over to my brother's house.
Here's my uncle Jerry giving my brother Chris guitar lessons



This is my mom with my cousin Mike.


This is my aunt janie and cousin Mara taking the traditional after dinner nap.
Bobbi jo and I in our matching $5 holiday shirts from Target. Emilie and Ben having a happy Christmas.
Nathan's all worn out.


1 comment:

Scott said...

This is Jen's TAIWAN Blog. Pleas stop posting about foreign stuff, K?
:-)
You get back the day I have surgery. Sorry I won't be there to greet you.