Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Thunder Truth Girl to the Rescue!

The people of Taiwan can breathe a bit easier today. Not only am I armed with the Knowledge that can save their souls, I now have the knowledge that can save their bodies. Yes, that's right, I am CPR certified. The Girl Scout leaders had their training session this morning and in about two weeks I will receive my card making my training official.
I wonder who will be the first person to need my help??

2 comments:

amanda said...

This is something awesome to know! You might actually be able to save someone's life one day!!

I had taken CPR classes during my college years in order to work at an after school program. I never needed it then, but I did some 11 or 12 years later.

http://amanda47.blogs.com/following_an_unknown_path/2007/08/tiffany-and-b-2.html

amanda said...

Sorry about the URL, put this together to read the post about the time I had to use CPR . . .

http://amanda47.blogs.com/
following_an_unknown_path/
2007/08/tiffany-and-b-2.html