Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Labor Day with the family testing out the fire pit

We got together for Labor Day to test out the fire pit my mom built earlier this summer.
The younger Reynolds family's new dog, Shadow.

Aunt Sarah checking out the fire pit
Ben chowing down on the hot dogs

Luc and Ben opening the s'mores ingredients

Nate and Emmy having fun trashing Aunt Jen's room

with Aunt Janie

Nicole

Mara and little Ella Rose

1 comment:

jan in nc said...

Hey, I saw your post on the LPM site. I have an extra book from the "No Other Gods" study. My mom who has alzheimers, used it, but really didn't use it. We didn't want her to be without a book in our family bible study, but she only wrote a word or two down. I'd love to send it to you, if you'd like. Just email me at jan@avconusa.com.