
I can also buy the new New Kids on the Block cd!!! Ok, I will admit, back in the day I was a huge NKOTB fan. I especially liked Jordan. And I had NKOTB pictures plastered all over my bedroom walls. I even got to see them in concert once at the Missouri state fair with Tommy Page and Tiffany, although if I remember correctly it got rained out after the 2nd song. Now, 20 years later, I can't decide if it's cool that they're back or terribly, terribly sad. And I probably won't be buying the cd because I don't like any of the songs I've heard so far.
And if NKOTB isn't enough of a blast from the past, today is also the premiere of the new generation of Beverly Hills, 90210. I watched 90210 in college with my friends who totally corrupted me. It was our little guilty pleasure, before we actually knew what a guilty pleasure was.

I probably won't watch the new one because it's just not the same thing watching without others to appreciate the ridiculousness with.
I always knew my past would come back to haunt me. I guess I just didn't know it would all come back on one day.
No comments:
Post a Comment