skip to main | skip to sidebar

Traveling Light

"I staggered and I stumbled down Pathways of trouble I was hauling those souvenirs of misery And with each step taken my back was breaking 'Til I found the One who took it all from me "

Monday, August 25, 2008

Day after road trip


I think Nathan's face here perfectly describes how we feel after driving 1700 miles in four days, as well as visiting friends, attending a conference, shopping, being a tourist in two cities, shopping and attending a new church. That takes a while to recover from.
Posted by jen ren at 9:13 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
jen ren
It's not really all about me, even though sometimes I think it should be.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (1)
    • ►  June (1)
  • ▼  2008 (33)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ▼  August (6)
      • Day after road trip
      • Texas Road Trip Day 4--The Long Road Home
      • Texas Road Trip Day 3--There's a reason there is o...
      • Texas Road Trip Day 2--San Antonio or bust!
      • Texas Road Trip Day 1--I ain't in Checotah anymore
      • 08-08-08
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (13)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2007 (32)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2006 (3)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
  • ►  2005 (12)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (6)

Links

  • SQJ Taipei
  • Taiwan Weather
  • Passion Conferences Blog
  • Living Proof Ministries Blog
  • Prairie Hill Christian Church
  • Real Simple