Friday, April 06, 2007

It's all just a tiny part of my plan to take over the world

If you've been following the "clicking scandal" over at Scott Pagel's Taiwan blog I am happy to announce that after a few days of being kicked out of the top spot (one day I was as low as #7) I am now back in the #1 spot of most popular outgoing link from his blog!!!
Here's how it all started. Pretty much the first thing I do everyday is check my e-mail and then look at all the blogs I have bookmarked. I usually check Scott's first since he updates his pretty much everyday. Then since I'm lazy I just click on the link for my blog to check for messages. I wasn't really doing it on purpose at first but then I noticed that I was the most popular link every single day so I decided to keep doing it and see how long I could stay on top. Well, in a moment of honesty at the Bethany school field day a couple of weeks ago I told Scott the whole thing. Not really because I felt guilty, but just because I thought it was funny. Well, then he wrote the post on the clicking scandal and about a week later I fell out of first. But this week I've managed to claw my way back to the top!
Yes, in case you were wondering, we are easily entertained here in Taiwan. Goodness knows what we'd do if we didn't have the internet. Probably terrorize carrier pidgeons or something.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm rooting for you Jen! It appears to make you happy to be #1 so hang in there. Keith

jen ren said...

Well, we all have to excel in something. I am an excellent link clicker. I might as well play to my strengths.