skip to main | skip to sidebar

Traveling Light

"I staggered and I stumbled down Pathways of trouble I was hauling those souvenirs of misery And with each step taken my back was breaking 'Til I found the One who took it all from me "

Friday, April 06, 2007

TV quote of the week

"Love is like an onion. You peel away layer after stinky layer until you're just....weeping over the sink."
Posted by jen ren at 3:04 PM

1 comment:

Sandy H. 何聖欣 said...

What show is that quote from?

I hope you have a great Resurrection Sunday!!! He lives!

7:09 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
jen ren
It's not really all about me, even though sometimes I think it should be.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (1)
    • ►  June (1)
  • ►  2008 (33)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (13)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2007 (32)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ▼  April (5)
      • Nothing to report
      • Shuong He celebrates Resurrection Day
      • It's all just a tiny part of my plan to take over ...
      • TV quote of the week
      • You may be right, I may be crazy, but it just may ...
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2006 (3)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
  • ►  2005 (12)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (6)

Links

  • SQJ Taipei
  • Taiwan Weather
  • Passion Conferences Blog
  • Living Proof Ministries Blog
  • Prairie Hill Christian Church
  • Real Simple