My friend Anita sent me one of those fun e-mails the other day with a questionnaire about yourself that you fill out and then pass on to your friends. But I thought instead I'd put it on the blog. Here goes:
A)Four jobs I have had in my life
1-- Summer day care worker (worst job ever--I think I still have the bite marks)
2--elementary school teacher
3--Youth Minister at Prairie Hill Christian Church
4--Missionary!!
B)Four movies I would watch over and over*
1--The original Star Wars Trilogy
2--Any Jane Austen adaptation
3--Any Christmas movie--It's a Wonderful Life, White Christmas, Muppet Christmas Carol (yes, that's right, Muppets)
4--Musicals! Wizard of Oz, Sound of Music, Mary Poppins, Meet me in St. Louis, Singing in the Rain...
*Yes, this is actually more than 4 movies but I can't choose just 4! It's hard enough to just choose 4 genres!
C)Four places I have lived
1--Cairo/Moberly, MO
2--Ashland, MO (site of the worst job ever)
3--Bangkok, Thailand
4--Jung Ho City, Taipei County, TAIWAN!!
D)Four TV Shows I watch
1--LOST!! I'm so happy it's back on.
2--Pushing Daisies--one of my new favorites
3--30 Rock--if I could have anyone's comic genius it would be Tina Fey's
4--The Office ("I'm not superstitious, but... I'm... I am a little stitious.")
E)Four places I have been
1--Phuket, Thailand--definitely worth the flight no matter where you live
2--Disney World, when I was 6
3--The Golden Triangle (where Thailand, Laos and Myanmar meet)
4--Niagra Falls--with my friend Anita--and the rest of the CCCB choir!
F)Who e-mails me regularly
1--my mom
2--my co-workers
3--people from the Lin Nan church
4--my students
G)Four of my favorite foods
1--Pumpkin soup
2--my mom's chili
3--my aunt Janie's chocolate cake
4--apple pie
H)Four places I would rather be right now
1--The beach!
2--Taiwan a month from now when the sun comes back out
3--A concert or movie of some sort
4--Did I mention the beach?
I)Things I am looking forward to in 2008
1--Home service (furlough) from June to September (shopping, road trips, family vacations, playing the Wii, fun with Stephanie and Kelli and my friends from college, summer in America!!!)
2--The Passion World tour stop in Seoul (October 10-11) which I will hopefully be attending with my co-workers and some students from Taiwan
3--All those concerts I will hopefully get to go see this summer while I'm home. If I make it through another year without seeing Chris Tomlin or David Crowder LIVE it will be very sad.
4--The possibility of all the things that COULD happen this year!
So, there are my answers. Feel free to add your own answer to any or all questions in the comments!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment